Notes: A device that consumes more than100Ma current cannot work with this Lightning to USB Camera Adapter.
With the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, it’s easy to transfer photos and videos from your high-resolution digital camera to your iPhone & iPad. After you connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, your iPhone & iPad automatically opens the Photos APP, which let you choose photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums.
The Lightning to USB Camera Adapter supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
iPhone Models: iphone5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6p, 7, 7p, 8, 8p, X
iPad Models: iPad mini, 2, 3, 4, iPad Air, 2, iPad Pro
Questions and Answers
Q: Can I connect a USB flash drive to the iPad Pro through the lightning to USB camera adapter to transfer files? e.g. PDF, Pages/Word or Numbers/Excel document?
A: Unfortunately, you Cannot transfer anything other than photos and videos from drives connected to the USB port yet since iOS does not support this functionality yet. You can’t transfer files to external drives and other USB devices from your iOS device yet.
Q: Got this hoping to be able to connect my USB drive to my iPad, but the iPad still says that the devices needs too much power.
A: Unfortunately, iPad and iPhone cannot support the device which consumes more than 100mA current and usually the USB drive consumes more than this. So, USB drive and any other device which consumes more than 100mA current is not compatible with it.
- It is much easier to transfer photos or videos from your camera to your iphone or ipad by this lightning to USB camera adapter, NO APP Required. Your ipad or iphone will open the photos app automatically by connecting this adapter, and you could choose photos or videos you like to import.
- We add an USB power interface to make it more powerful, with an USB power adapter, then your iphone or ipad could connect USB peripherals like hubs, keyboards, audio/MIDI interfaces.
- The Lightning to USB 3.0 Camera Adapter supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.
- Compatible with IOS 9.3 or later compatibility Version, compatible with the latest IOS 11.0
- Please note:1.the 12.9-inch iPad Pro and 10.5-inch iPad Pro transfers data at USB 3.0 speeds, but the 9.7-inch iPad Pro at USB 2.0 speed;2.It doesn’t support card reader that need power over 100mA or USB Flash Drives.3.Only for transfer photos and videos.