Connects Directly to Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
The Smart Blood Pressure Monitor offers a variety of functions and features not available with traditional monitors.
Your iOS device automatically saves and displays the monitor’s readings for easy tracking, reference, and evaluation, eliminating any need to write down or memorize results.
Graphs, Calculations, and Other Health Information
The Smart Blood Pressure Monitor offers more than just readings.
The free Withings Health Mate app generates graphs, detects trends and automatically provides you with calculated averages when you take several measurements in a row.
Free App to Visualize Blood Pressure Trends
The Health Mate app lets you visualize your blood pressure trends. Watch your efforts pay and feel good about it.
You can also monitor additional aspects of your health, such as weight, using compatible devices like the Withings Smart Body Analyzer scale.
Stay in Sync With Your Doctor
The Health Mate app allows you to send results to your doctor which help them give you better advice.
In addition, your measurements automatically get synced with over 100 great apps and services such as Runkeeper, Microsoft HealthVault or iBP.
- Cuff oscillometric method
- Pressure Accuracy : ±3 mmHg or 2% of reading
- Heart Rate Accuracy : 5% of reading
- Cuff circumference: 22 to 42 cm (9 to 17 in)
- Automatic inflation and Controlled release
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s (using the official Apple adapter), iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Retina, iPad Mini, iPod touch 4rd generation, iPod touch 5th generation
- 30 pin to Lightning adapter required for iPhone 5 and up, iPod Touch 5th generation, iPad Retina, and iPad mini
- iOS 6 or higher
- Europe: Certified EC medical
- USA: FDA approved (510(k)) as a class II device
- Canada: Medical Device Licence (class 2 device)
- Australia and New Zealand : TGA (class IIa)
- ESH (European Society of Hypertension) test protocol validated
What’s in the Box
- Withings Blood Pressure Monitor
- 4 x AAA alkaline (LR3) cells (already inserted)
- User manual
- The first blood pressure monitor for iphone, ipad and ipod touch
- Measure your blood pressure in one gesture and all your tracking is automatically done
- Detailed results are displayed and the application will provide recommended values, using the iphone display capacity at its best
- Compatible with iPhone 5 using the Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter