LEFON Apple Pencil Charging Dock/Stand (Aluminium) with Built-in Charging Cable provides a solid base for charging and holding the Apple Pencil, 2 in 1 function. It feels heavy and solid, and you can easily replace the cord by unscrewing the bottom.
Display your Apple Pencil on the desk top, making it looks Attractive!
1, Remove the pencil cap and place the pencil into the connector of the stand.
2, Put the cap into the resting spot in the dock while it is charging.
3, When done charging, pull out the pencil, while the cap is in the recess on the dock, just insert the end of the pencil into the cap to easily extract it.
4, When not in use it’s a good safe place to store it where it won’t get misplaced.
Apple 12.9 inch 9.7 inch iPad Pro
Built-in Charging Cable
Allow you to directly charge your Apple Pencil. Docking and Charging, do not need the original Adapter
Product Dimensions: 1.77 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches
Item Weight: 5.1 ounces
Note: Stand only, not included Apple pencil and adapter
1 x Aluminium Vertical Hold Charging Dock Station with Built-in Charging Cable
- 2 IN 1 DESIGN – Apple pencil stand and charging station combined, a good iPad Pro accessories. Nice and sturdy, the Apple Pencil Charging Dock/Stand provides a solid base for charging and holding. The stand comes with it’s own permanently attached charging cable with a USB connector keeps the charging process simple.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE – As small as your palm which is portable and convenient to place it in your bag, drawer or on the table. A 5ft cable allows Apple Pencil to be placed on anywhere you want during charging.
- STEADY & STABLE – The stand is made from zinc alloy with a rubber ring on the bottom to keep it from scratching your desk.
- STYLISH & CONCISE DESIGN – With stylish side cutting design and outstanding look, looks great on an office/home desk without taking up much space.
- PROTECT YOUR APPLE PENCIL – No need to insert Apple Pencil Lightning connector into the bottom of the iPad Pro, no worry about bend or break Apple Pencil’s lightning connector again.