iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, iPhone SE, 7, 7 Plus
iPad Models: iPad Mini, Mini 2, Air, Air 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
After you insert the SD card into the reader, your iPad or iPhone automatically opens the Photos app, which organizes your photos into Moments, Collections, and Years. And when you use iCloud Photo Library, all your full-resolution photos and videos are stored safely in iCloud and automatically added to the Photos app on all your devices. With iCloud Photo Sharing, you can share your photos and videos with just the people you choose.
Tips and Troubleshooting:
1. If photos or videos aren’t transferring, be sure the memory card is inserted properly into the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader. Completely unplug the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader and memory card, then reconnect them and try again.
2. Make sure the SD card is a good one. Please be noted the Wi-Fi SD card and Sony high speed SD card are not supported. 3. If you are using a mini or micro SD card with an adapter, make sure the adapter is a good one.
4. Check if the iOS is updated to iOS 9.2 or above for iPhone and iOS 8.0 or above for iPad.
5. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called “DCIM” to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX”, where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them “IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.
6. Using MediaInfo to check if the video files are H.264 or MPEG-4. If not, the video should change the format into H.264 or MPEG-4 and try again.
- WiFun SD Card Camera Reader for iPhone and iPad. Lightning SD Card Reader functions with IOS 9.2 – IOS 10.3 or later IOS11.
- Instantly import photos and videos from SD card to iPhone or iPad. No app required.
- Supports JPEG, RAW, SD and HD video H.264 and MPEG-4. Data transfer speed: 14MB/s~16MB/s, USB 2.0 speed.
- Is compatible with earlier iOS and iOS 10.3 on Apple iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 6sPlus, 7, 7Plus and iPads.
- Support SD card capacity less than 128GB, support SD card speed less than 90M/second. (SD card is not included)