Kensington BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case for iPad Mini
Whether it’s the classroom, conference room or living room, the iPad has revolutionized how people find and share information. But one thing hasn’t changed: accidents happen. It’s why Kensington developed the BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case for iPad mini and designed it to meet military-grade testing.
Military-Grade Drop Protection
A strong, cushioned layer of rubber surrounds the iPad and meets the MIL-STD-810 drop testing protocols for all-around protection. The polycarbonate X-frame offers a second layer of corner protection.
Built-In Hand Strap
An integrated hand strap makes the case easier to hold, especially when standing, and helps eliminates damaging drops in the first place.
The ability to position the stand in multiple angles allows you to put your tablet in the ideal position for either viewing or typing.
The BlackBelt case’s rubberized texture makes the case easier to hold and prevents it from sliding off a table or desk.
Strategic cutouts in the case allow you to easily use all of the tablet’s buttons, ports and cameras.
Raised Bezel and Screen Protector
A raised bezel around the iPad screen protects the corners and screen from scratches and damage.
- 20mm thickness fits into Charging Carts
- Built-in hand strap reduces chances of accidental drops
- Multi-position stand for optimized viewing
- Raised bezel and screen protector prevent scratches
- Rubberized texture makes it easy to grip and prevents it from sliding off table
- Strong, cushioned rubber layer over a polycarbonate X-frame is designed to meet military-grade MIL-STD-810 testing protocols for all-around protection against drops and scratches
- Unobstructed port openings for easy access to controls, cameras and connectors