Transfer photos or videos from camera to iPhone or iPad directly. So you can view them on the gorgeous display and share them with family and friends.
Capable of USB peripherals,such as hubs,keyboard,audio devices or SD and Micro SD card readers,etc.
Trasfer photos or videos at USB3.0 speed.
How to Use:
1. Turn on iPhone & iPad and attach the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to the Lighting port.
2. Turn on your camera or iOS device and connect it to the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter using the USB cable that came with your camera or device.
3. On iPhone & iPad, select the photos and videos that you want to import. See the iPhone & iPad User Guide for details.
4. If iPhone & iPad is low battery, you can charge the device with power adapter or power bank while using this camera adapter.
1.Supporting iOS 9.3 or later.
2.Supporting JPEG & RAW photo format and H.264 & MPEG-4 video format.
For iPhone Models:
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
For iPad Models:
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 4
iPad Pro 10.5-inch
– Weight: 0.09 pounds
– Package: 1 X BSL Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- It is much easier to transfer photos or videos from your camera to your iphone or ipad by this lightning to usb camera adapter. Plug and play, no app needed. And with the lightning to usb charging port, never worry about the power shortage when transferring the photos or videos.
- Lightning adapter add a multifunctional USB power adapter, that your iPhone or iPhone can connect USB peripherals like hubs, ethernet adapters, audio/ midi interfaces, and card readers for compactflash, SD, Micro SD, and more.
- When the lightning USB 3.0 adapter is connected to keyboard, you can typing through keyboard when you use iPhone or iPad, increasing typing speed and reducing tired. And you can charge the phone when you transfer photos. Never worry about the power shortage when they work.
- The Lightning to USB Camera Adapter supports standard photo formats, including JPEG & RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. The current of connected device must be less than 100 mA due to the restriction of iOS.
- Compatible with all iPhone with iOS 9.3 or up to IOS 11 and iPad with iOS 8.0 or later. Couldn’t work with USB Flash Drive. If you have any issue with your product, Please contact us and our team will refund you or change new one for you.