The first episode of Revolution’s latest whirlwind adventure game has just hit the app store. Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse: Episode One sees George Stobbart and Nico Collard joining forces to track down a stolen painting. And to get swept up in all manner of intrigue and ancient plots, of course.
Think you’ve got what it takes to put all the pieces together and make it out alive? Then put your skills to the test. You can download Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse right now for $4.99, and episode 2 is set to arrive “shortly” as an in-app purchase.
• The latest in the smash hit multi-million selling Broken Sword series
• Gripping story, engaging puzzles, voiced by a top quality cast
• Highly acclaimed ‘slide and tap’ interface – simple but hugely powerful
• Context-sensitive help system – access hints to solve even the hardest puzzles
• Full Game Center integration – including in-game achievements
Review disclosure: note that the product reviewed on this page may have been provided to us by the developer for the purposes of this review. Note that if the developer provides the product or not, this does not impact the review or score.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.